Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So. Much. Win.

Five Awesome Things 

1. These


I made peanut butter and chocolate balls for a get together this past weekend. And there are so many left over. And so I get to eat them every day. And that is AWESOME.
2. Apparently one of the kids saw a Starbucks logo this weekend while with his parents, pointed it out and said MY NAME. I've been branded in his tiny brain. Maybe not awesome, but kind of hilarious. 

3. This 
Donations I have collected for The Red Door - baby items and toiletries (cat not included). This is so awesome.
4. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS HAD A FRIGGIN BABY!!!!! OMG it is exciting when people who you love MAKE other people for you to love! Congrats!!!!!!

5. I saved the best for last: 

Quit My Job

Obviously there is more to say about it than just that, but I want to have the full conversation with my employers before I throw details about it up here. They are being VERY supportive though and I am so relieved I want to dance and sing and cry and puke. But I won't do any of those things because it is late and I need to go to sleep. But yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment