Sunday, January 27, 2013

CURSES!

So I was all excited* to go to my poetry reading last night and get #24 crossed off the list, finally. I had picked a fun sounding poetry event and was on my way to it all alone (shockingly none of my friends wanted to spend their Saturday night listening to poetry); I even forced down a disco-nap so that I would be all wide-eyed and bushy-tailed for it!

Then this happened:

DUB. TEE. EFF. 

SO no poetry for me last night and #23 remains un-crossed off. 

Everything else seems to be going pretty well though! I'm spending part of my afternoon today mapping out a schedule for From-Scratch month, which I will post for your view pleasure asap. I also plan on mapping out a schedule for the quilt I want to make, so that I can get started on that asap. 

Random question: Does anyone out there in internet land know of any good free/cheap online language tutoring or something like that? I was looking through my photos this morning and found this gem from Dec:


After emailing a couple Mandarin tutors last month, I haven't really done anything more on that one. I also need to really go to more shows - I miss my show-buddy! (You know who you are...). I really want to tick off a few of these...it is a much easier list to tackle that the monster I have on this site. Plus: trampolines!!! LASER TAG!!!! Why didn't I put shit like this on my 30x30?!

Okay kids, I'm off to the AGO today. Win!

*I wasn't excited at all. I was tired and just want to go home. But I went!

No comments:

Post a Comment