Monday, November 12, 2012

Brains!

Well, really just my own.

It is TIRED, my brain is. And fighting illnesses (not illnesses of the brain, but of the body...if my brain is in charge of doing that, which I sort of assume that it is. I'm not making sense. Moving on...)

By the end of the week I will have

  1. applied for lots of jobs
  2. gone to lots of classes
  3. read at least 3 books
  4. Gone running for the first time in about 2 months
  5. and worked about a kajillion hours
That means that until all that stuff up there is done, I will have not too much to say that is interesting. Unless you find me saying "UGHHhshdf I'm Tiiiiirred" to be interesting. In which case...you need to get out more. 

So I'm taking a BREAK! In doing this I promise you that the next post you see will be both interesting and directly relating to one of these goals I'm supposed to be working on. Promise. For reals. 

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment