Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feeling Funky

I'm at work and the kids are sleeping. I just sent out a bunch of applications, which feels great, so I thought I should update the dear little blog, since it has been so neglected as of late. But I'm exhausted, so in the interest of time (read: I want to have a nap asap) I am resorting to point form

  1. I don't know why I say "resorting to" - I love point form. If I were ever to write a book, it would largely be in point form. 
  2. All I've been doing lately is working. Nothing exciting. At all. 
  3. Over the weekend, since I was sick as a dog (a saying I will never understand) I picked out a pattern for my author-knitting project. And then today I unpicked it, since I think it may be too heavy for mid-May. That's okay. I have until the weekend to finalize. 
  4. I got my Christmas tree on Sunday and I love it so much it is weird. I may or may not have slept in the living room one night this week with its lights on...who knows! My mom sent my childhood ornaments so those are ready for pick up at the post office and waiting to go on the tree. If only I didn't work so much so I could actually go get them...
  5. Seriously - like 75 hours between 3 families the other week. No wonder I got sick. 
  6. I'm in a total funk over still having no job leads. It sucks. 
  7. I'm hosting a fun party this weekend! Yay! I hope I find a chance to clean my house before then 
  8. I have raised $90 for my family sponsorship! WOW! Thanks friends/family!!! 
  9. I don't ever get to do anything fun lately. See #2 and #5
  10. Oh! I have been thinking about the replacement goals and I think I have them ready to tell you about. 
But first - I need to SLEEP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment