Friday, November 9, 2012

What happens when I sleep in 30 mins

Due to a series of stupid events, I couldn't fall asleep last night until after midnight. So this morning, when my alarm when off at 5:45am I thought "Yo - sleep in, this shit is eaaaarly."

Well as nice as that extra 30 mins was it was not worth it at all. AT ALL. I'm on my THIRD cup of coffee, the first of which I had to power-shower through:



Things I have said thus far today:

  • UGGHHGHSGUGHGS SO EARLLLYYYYYYY - upon opening my eyes
  • No pants no pants no pants no pants no pants no pants NO PAAAAAANNNTS!!! - upon having no pants to wear (I've found some since this moment, no worries)
  • Seriously, I'm going to punch you in the cat if you don't Eff OFF - to my foster cat who decided he needed to be on my feet while I tried to get ready. 
HAPPY NEWS THOUGH! 

I got emails last night about November vegan swap! YAY! I am super excited to participate again. I am going to start hunting things down after work today.

Ack! Time to leave the house!

Stupid Snooze button



No comments:

Post a Comment