Saturday, November 10, 2012

Good Week/Bad Week

+ I went to the Royal Winter Fair! There were lots of pretty cool animals. The kids were delighted.



- I only brought ONE THING with me - my debit card. And I lost it. Ugh.
- The bank's computer system was down when I went to replace it and it was soooooooo annoying
+ My new favourite Tumblr sent me a tweet. That was pretty damn exciting.

You should probably also check out the link they sent me here

- My job made me cry on Friday. 
+ Because of that ^^ I cleared my schedule and slept for 12 hours. That was pretty sweet. 
+ I've lost ten pounds this month?? How is that possible? I'm lookin' at you, Peanut Butter Nanaimo bars.. 
+ I got my partner for the vegan food swap! I know I already said that in a post but it is exciting!
+ I got free books. Win.
+ I get to eat brunch TWICE this weekend. Double Win.
- I am definitely feeling the "I don't want to do my crappy day job annnnnymore" blues. I want move on please. Please?
-/+ Job Apps. Annoying to do, but they get me to the next thing.
+ I found 3 out of 7 books from my family-recommendations today, which meant that I got to go into a bunch of used book stores. I luuurrrrv used bookstores.
+ Someone made me smile. Like every day. And that is nice. (</talking about anything resembling a personal life at all>)
+/- I have plans to go running next weekend. + because there will be brunch afterwards with awesome people but - because I haven't gone running in AGES and I'm going to be embarrassingly out of shape/my doctor is going to killllll me. Meh. I'm still mostly excited.
+++ Because I have lots of awesome plans coming up this week with lots of awesome people (maybe you're one of them!)

So while it felt like a long, awful week, I guess it was mostly a great week. Huh. Go figure!







No comments:

Post a Comment