Sunday, October 21, 2012

Miss me?

Well you're going to have to keep pining away, because this girl is buuuuusy! I have a good friend visiting from out of town so I'm spending my time socializing. The highlight reel:

  • Got my AGO membership Wednesday afternoon
  • Have tried many amazing vegan desserts. I have turned Vegtober into "eat as many sweets as you want as long as they are vegan" month. I'm down with this. 
  • Bought new boots. I want to mouth kiss them. I may or may not directly address them when I wear them outside. 
  • Sleepovers with two of my all time favourite people. 
  • Lots of amazing meals. 
  • Got my nails did today. 
  • I have discovered that I love hats. 
Nothing exciting for you guys, but lots of great times for me. I have some great posts stewing though - some home DIY stuff I'm going to tackle next weekend, and some general reflections on what I've been doing/how it is being received. So expect something with a little more substance soon times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment