Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Post Giller Light Vegan Noms

The recap of last night is on my other blog, so check it out here! Short version - had a blasty blast.

I wanted to show you guys what my (totally gross) snack was. Not because it was totally gross but because it was vegan.

I am a lover of mayonnaise. On sandwiches - duh. But also on fries (yup), for veggie chicken nuggets (you bet) and pretty much anywhere I can get away with adding it. What is even more strange - I like to mix it with ketchup, creating this delicious pink sauce.

I know what you're thinking, but screw you! I think it is yummy (and totally gross, I admit).

So with vegan month I had to give that up - vegan mayo on a sandwich is one thing, but to dip my fries in?! No thanks.

And tonight, I made the plunge. Behold, veggie chicken and vegan mayo/ketchup mix.


It was less gross that you are imagining and less different than I expected. Will I repeat this one - nooooooo. I needs the real deal.

(PS - that new format I promised before? Totally forgot about that. Oops. Coming Soon?)

No comments:

Post a Comment