Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Replacement Dog

If you have been reading this from the beginning, you will know that there was a small snag when I decided I wanted to get a dog before I turn 30. Namely, my landlords don't allow dogs. (Yes, I know that legally no landlord can PREVENT me from getting a pet so long as it isn't destructive or disruptive, but I really like my landlords and they live downstairs, so I don't want to push the issue.)

So I have been brainstorming about what I should replace # 17 with. Here are some ideas:
  • Live "from scratch" for a month. I've really been enjoying the vegan month, and it is nice that it is a goal that is kinda hard but has a definitive end. The "from scratch" project is one that I have been interested in doing for awhile (the bread, butter, goat cheese, etc. experiments) but that I haven't actually followed through on fully. I love cooking and baking, so it would be fun. The big questions with adding this one is a) how it will affect my social life b) how realistic it is for me to make all my food from scratch - I am a busy girl!
  • Add another city to visit
  • Take myself out for New Years Eve (provided that I am not working that night)
  • Move (I don't wannnnnnnnnnnna - I love it here!)
  • ACTUALLY take my friends' advice for a full month. I like to have my good friends weigh in on things from time to time, be it outfits to wear, shoes to buy, decisions regarding my (as of late very dull) love life, etc. But a lot of the time I seek their opinion only to end up ignoring it. So I wonder how I would do actually listening to them on pretty much everything for a change?
  • Get a tattoo. Yeah. I've been thinking about it for awhile and hell, why not?! If not now then when, right?
If any of you have some brilliant ideas, I'm currently accepting suggestions!

This week is going to be a little hectic, so if I don't update than you know why. All you'll be missing is pictures of food and me looking frazzled though. I will still try but I make no promises. 


No comments:

Post a Comment