Tuesday, October 2, 2012

And Update on Updates

I'm having a craptastic week (although my neck is totally better! Yay hot water bottle!) Nothing big, but just one of those days where everything things to seem a million times worse that it probably is. In my experience, it is best to wave bye-bye to Tuesday, go to sleep, and start Wednesday with a fresh outlook.

But before I do that, three things:

  1. I'm reading Inside and guys...it is SO. GOOD. I almost don't want to share my second copy with you but I realize that having two of the same book won't allow me to enjoy it twice as much, so I will still give one away. But it is that good; greed-inducing great literature. 
  2. I'm reducing updates on here to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The thinking being that my "running" days are Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays so I will update during that half hour in the morning that I would otherwise be spending outside. Book blog will get all my my Saturday and evening attention. 
  3. Medical intervention is official on the running. But we are going to re-evaluate in the new year and go from there. That will still give me 9 months to get to the 5k, which I think is totally doable. And not risking my health is pretty cool too I guess. So while I can't go running, I am cleared for light exercise like Yoga, so for now my morning "run" is going to be 30mins of yoga.   I can live with this. 
That is all. Now if you'll excuse me, Imma make my lunch for tomorrow, measure out the coffee and set the timer, and then going the #%* to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment