Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekend!

Hey everyone! I am going to take the weekend off from blogging here, but don't worry - there is lots of blog-worthy things in the works. A few teasers...

  • My first two furniture makeover projects - I bought paint, paper, and new hardware so I'm going to see what I can do. I will do my best to take pictures throughout, but this is less a "how to" and more a "can I?" kind of thing. 
  • Nerd alert! I'm cataloguing my library. Yes, I'm going to write about it. 
  • Thanksgiving is this weekend and I'm cooking a vegan feast.
  • I have something coming in the mail to tell you about...
  • Two things coming in the mail actually! Exciting!
  • I made something this weekend. I'll be blogging about it tonight at my other blog. Check it out out
Thanks all. My weekend will be spent writing, reading, painting, and watching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix, because I love Jason Segel. 

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment