Monday, October 29, 2012

Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow!!!


I am too excited to form coherent sentences. Point form, tally ho!


  • The Giller Prize is awarded tomorrow!!! 
  • So of course I'm going to the Giller Light party
  • There will be door prizes and costumes and dancing!
  • Oh yeah - AND A CRAP LOAD OF BOOK NERDS TO HANG OUT WITH!!!! Book Nerds are the BEST!
  • I have no idea who will win but I can't wait to make the most of the night and have a blast! 
  • AND THEN I get to come home and prepare for the last day of Vegtober - I am mere days away from completing my first WHOLE goal! And it is a biggie. 
  • Friday I should have a post ready reflecting the vegan month and if I will carry on with veganism. 
  • Halloween party for the kids at work tomorrow! WOOHOO!
  • AHHHH GILLER NIGHT IS TOMORROW!!!!!!
I had so. much. fun. last year!

I need to go to bed before I throw up from all this excitement. 

Also: I am going to try a new blog format for my next post. Hopefully it works. If not...sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment