Saturday, September 22, 2012

Book-Nerd Post!


I got new books!!! I am finally reaping the rewards of being a September baby, after years of feeling overshadowed by the beginning of a new school year. You see the fall season in publishing is the biggest season of the year, when some of the most exciting titles are released by some really amazing authors. And since people know I love to read, they get me books! Or gift cards! And then I get to buy all the books I have been drooling over (well, not all. A fraction of them really, but it is still very exciting).

So I picked up these on my way home tonight.



If you are interested in knowing more about them, I talk about them a bit on my other blog. Or you can google them. Let's just leave it at "I'm REALLY excited to read these books!" for now, shall we?

I know that I probably owe you a "real" post soon, since mostly I've been posting pointless drivel that spills out of my head at the end of an exhausting day. But you don't leave comments, so you will just have to wait. I do have things in the works though, so be patient!




No comments:

Post a Comment