Monday, September 24, 2012

Zzzzz

Hours of volunteering yesterday at Toronto WOTS: 10
Lost children I reunited with a parent: 2
Books bought: 4
Hours of sleep last night: not enough

Sorry for no update yesterday. I was working all day at the Word on the Street festival here in Toronto. It was SO MUCH FUN. I was in charge of taking care of all the exhibits in the kids' zone for the afternoon and it was very cool. I got a walkie talkie, which is pretty awesome no matter what Is happening. Plus book nerds everywhere!

After WOTS I got home and took care of some stuff. Namely: my book club. People have been hard to rally together over the past few months so I decided to call it quits and start a new one. And what better place to recruit than my publishing program?! So I emailed the director and she loved it! I sent her information and she posted it on the Facebook page and boom- 6 people right off the bat. We are going to expand this year and go to event together and write book reviews, so it should be a lot of fun :)

Today I have a ridiculous day: work at 6:30am until 4 and then an interview at 5 (all your fingers should be crossed!). Then I need to WRITE! This week is really nuts: work or class every night, early mornings every day, working all weekend. Bluarg.

I'm back to running this week though! Tomorrow I'm back to it and actually looking forward to it.

Okay. I'm done! Updates on the book blog re: WOTS later today. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment