Thursday, September 6, 2012

I made something! Sorta...

So after a long day of dragging my family around Philly to look at cool things (we went to University Of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology - mummies!) I got home and decided to do some knittage. So I sat down with Snitch 'n Bitch and I made something! Well...sorta. I needed to practice my knits/purls and I have NEVER been able to bind off properly, but look! I did it!


After basking in the glory of the thing that I had made, my sister asked "what are you gonna do with it?" My response was "Be proud of it" but then I decided that maybe it should serve a function. So I debated turning it into an eye patch...


...but decided that it didn't really work. I do kinda want to knit a proper eye patch now though. So after considering calling it a face cover, a back-of-hand-warmer, and a Foury-hitter (my little sister's nickname is Foury), I settled on:


A fascinator! 

I know...am I the height of fashion of what?

Next up - cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment