Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy End-of-Twenty-Eight To Me

Eek!

Tomorrow is the official start-date of the 30x30 project - my 29th birthday. Tonight I celebrated my last day as a 28 year old with my family (minus one member). We went out for Thai food, a brave endeavor for my parents who are afraid of spicy food.


I had noodles and they were delicious. 


Then we came home and my older sister gave me the best birthday present ever - Lolcat Magnetic Poetry. It was entertaining.



We finished the night off with ice cream cake - it was TASTY! 


(We actually call one another by our birth-order numbers: Oney, Twoie, Thricey - because Threeie sounds too weird - and Foury. This is why there is a 2 on my cake.)

All in all it was a great pre-birthday! The rest of the night will be spend packing (pretty well done actually), drinking Gin and playing PayDay (a family classic). I'm a very lucky lady to have such a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment