Saturday, September 15, 2012

I can be crafty?

Well, I can give it a solid attempt. I was out running errands today (more on that in a second) and I saw these pretty red labels. I needed wanted to label the mason jars I had moved my dry goods into and I have been itching to break out the stamps that I bought in Philly. Overall I am really pleased! Not complicated project at all and now my jars look so pretty.


The errands were in an attempt to check things off that list I posted yesterday. Work was a no-go so I did laundry, and picked up some stuff I needed for the house (future project is in the works). I went to Home Depot for paint, and then foolishly realized that before I picked a paint I needed to pick a paper for the back of the bookshelves. So now I have to figure out where on earth to get wallpaper that won't cost a fortune.

The run this morning got pushed back to this evening (give me a break - I get up at 6am all week. I wanted to sleep in).

Now: nap time and then some cleaning.


**side note - how cute is that curtain? I picked it up for $6.99 at Value Village yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment