Friday, September 21, 2012

I can't say

I can't post about what I want to post about. But it has been an exciting 24 hours. More to come when I can share...

Class last night was excellent! My teacher is hilarious and so knowledgable. And I seem to have a real knack for publicity, which is soooo nice to realize. I feel a little lost at times, mostly because I'm not super familiar with all the media in Canada (who knew not having a TV would come back to kick my ass like this?!)

So! I need your help:

Friends who live in Canada but NOT TORONTO, especially in or near larger cities: what are you reading (papers, mags), listening to (radio) and watching? Doesn't have to be for books. Just in general. Also- any awesome local writing festivals your way? Help me :)

If you do I might share my exciting news...

No comments:

Post a Comment