Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Desk

As I have been spending a lot more time at my desk, I decided it should get some attention, aesthetically. I had been using a system of clustered post-its on the wall for awhile, so I decided since that was working, just to stick with it.

I bought some crappy $2 frames from Value Village and prettied them up with craft paint and a varnish. Then instead of putting their glass back in, I cut cork board to size and put that in. Voila! Mini bulletin boards for all areas of life! I even had an extra so I'm going to use it to keep business cards as I collect them.

There were definitely some issues - mostly with getting the cork board to fit properly, but overall I like the end result. And it is useful, which is a double win in my books!

 I'm thinking about putting a hanging plant above the printer to fill in that dead space a little. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment