Thursday, September 13, 2012

My posts have gotten decided more dull. You can't say I didn't warn you.

Today was Run #3. It was less awful than I expected, which was a nice surprise. I guess I will wait and see how much pain I am in later haha.

Last night I had my first class of the semester. It was great to be back and in that mindset. It definitely gave me a boost to put more time into the volunteer work that I'm doing and seek out new opportunities to build my skill set. I have my second class tonight, which should also be fun. This semester I'm doing the two classes that I am really excited about, so I get to geek out with much more enthusiasm than usual :)

I have been neglecting my other blog this week, but I am writing a review to post this weekend. I finished a great book while on vacation and need to talk about it, even if it is just with the internet. On that note - I think my book club has officially died! Everyone seems to have moved on and lost interest, which is very sad for me. I may try to organize another online via twitter.

Okay. Donezo. I'll try to be more interesting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment