Monday, September 17, 2012

Yawn!

Thanks to those of you who got in touch regarding the running with keys problem I had. I am all good to go now, jingle free :)

Not much to update you all on. I had a busy weekend with school work and reading and trying to get a review ready for my other blog. Hopefully that will be up by Thursday. I'm also trying to get a round of applications ready to go out this week. Lots to do!

I spent a good chunk of time on Sunday working on a crafty project, but it is half finished and I am too tired tonight to get it done and take pictures. Tomorrow!

Those of you in the Toronto area should come out this weekend to Word on the Street. I'm volunteering at not one, not two, but THREE different places on Sunday (Tightrope Books, the festival itself, and Stellaa.org). I'm excited to be involved but kind of sad I won't get much free time to wander around and meet people.

Running again tomorrow. I learned an important lesson with my run on Sunday: eat light the night before. I was doubled over in pain during my run from the cheesecake I'd had Saturday night. So tonight I ate a light dinner and I'm getting to bed at an absurdly early hour.

Oh! And one last thing. My mom is sending me all my grandmother's knitting and crocheting needles! She has EVERYTHING and it will all be shipped out to me this week :) I want to try crocheting the kids I take care of some slippers and/or hats for the winter. Fun! That said, my scarf has yet to be started...I keep choosing sleep over knitting this week. I should have a good chunk of time tomorrow night though.

Okay. I'm officially boring now so I'll sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment